If you are interested in applying for any of the current positions listed below, please apply now. Even if you can't find what you're looking for here, chances are we may still be interested in hearing from you (we're always on the lookout for promising new talent), so why not send us your CV?
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
GIS Business Development Manager
- Expanding International Sales - GIS Business for DiggySyS and taking it to the next level.
- End to end Sales closures in International markets with or without team.
- Looking at a Senior Sales Professional with 3-7 years of experience.
- Extensive International Sales experience with a strong hold on International markets.
- A candidate with extensive experience into GIS industry(Utility Sales expert will be advantage)
- Someone who understands different Geographies throughout the world.
- A candidate with hands on Inside Sales and lead generation experience (A candidate who started as a Inside Sales Professional would be preferred)
- Have a comprehensive understanding and experience in Business Development. Knowledge of B2B, B2C Acquisition of new clients.
- Focused more on Strategy planning and the targets.
- Little marketing experience along with Sales preferred but not mandatory.
- Someone who can run the show independently.
- Candidature with entrepreneurship skills.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Must have good leadership skills.
- Salary: As per standard
- Qualification: Btech/Equivalent/MBA in marketing
Business Development Manager & Bidding Analyst - International
- Manager is responsible for achieving all sales and revenue goals by developing, building and strengthening long–term relationships with customer and vendors.
- The position will involve business development and deal making skills including strategic consulting and needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing and contract negotiations and working with internal DiggySyS experts to propose solutions to prospective clients. This position reports directly to the Associate Vice President
- Achieves/exceeds monthly sales targets and gross profit quota by identifying, prospecting and qualifying new customers and selling through strategic partners internationally
- Responsible for placing bids on IT based projects like mobile application, web applications and design projects.
Specialties should be bidding, thorough knowledge on bidding sites like Elance, Freelancer, GURU, etc. Maintaining constant and steady communication with client's, sending periodic project updates, collecting feedback and co-ordination with respective project team leaders or project managers.
- Leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities
- Evaluates software contract spend and utilization in a given organization. Must then be able to optimize spending patterns, technology usage and implementation strategies.
- Supports marketing related events, seminars, mailings and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the International market
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge of Technologies like open source CMS (Joomla, Drupal,WordPress) shopping cart (ZenCart, Magento, bigcommerce,OpenCart),Mobile application(iOS and Andriod)
- Self learner and ready to upgrade any technology fast
- High impact communication and strong analytical ability
- Performs other duties as assigned by DiggySyS management
- MBA in Marketing by Reputed Institute or Btech in CS with Marketing exp.
- Minimum of 3 Years of exp of management, leadership, experience in a software development organization
- Must have atleast 2 years of exp for online bidding for international projects and working with c level contacts
- Professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industry with preferred successful
- software sales exp.
- Experience in Solution Selling techniques with an emphasis on strong account management
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Experience with MS Office, CRM and ERP’s.
- Please send your CV to: email@example.com
3 Years minimum
IT-Software/ Software Services
Best as of Industry
Web Application Development ,Mobile Application and Programming
Technical Support Executive : (Inbound Voice – US Process-Night Shift)
Any Graduate (06 months- 3 yrs Exp.)
(06 months - 01 Yrs)=10-15 K/Month+meal+transport( Dwaraka)
(01 Yrs- 3 yrs) =Negotiable from the last salary /Month+meal +transport(Dwaraka)
- Providing technical assistance to international clients.
- Providing technical assistance for hardware and software issues.
- Technical Sales Process (Inbound) receives the calls of the Customers,
Solve their query, up-sell the product.
- Troubleshooting experience for Windows OS, MS Outlook Express.
- Repair and Maintenance for PC, Updating and configuring browsers and
security products. Optimizing your computer and the peripherals.
- Installing, activating and updating MS Office program as per your need
- Tech support for AVG security software or other antivirus, configuring the
Windows Firewall and the product to ensure secure Internet usage.
- Providing Support through remote tools.
- Email Support.
Strong design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
Familiar with the Android SDK
Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
Familiar with Eclipse
Develop native iOS applications using C and Objective-C, using best techniques, design patterns and industry standards;
Deploy iOS applications to the iTunes App Store;
Participate in the development of mobile application design; collaborate with business analyst and designer
Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
Experience of development using web technologies
Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
Experience building web and native apps
Experience using social media APIs
Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART)
Using version control (e.g. SVN)
Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
PHP frameworks (e.g. Zend)
PHP template engines (e.g. Smarty)
Creative design skills
Working with a content management system
Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective- C
Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
Understanding of requirement and project initiation
International and multi-cultural experience is an advantageGood knowledge on web base application development
Sholud be able understand the requirement specification, Technical Design Document to develop software.
Should have excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to be self-motivated and quick learner
Title: Project Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to
appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed,
- and provide timely feedback.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
- Follow Quantum policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and
- requirements continuously in view.
- Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge
- of product capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between quantum and its
stakeholders are precise.
- Travel if required up to 15% of the time.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Define & maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle; coordinate documentation when needed.
- Arrange team training and align training with customer goals.
- Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed.
- Maintain timelines and target dates in Project.
- Define & maintain all product development processes, manage software development lifecycle.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint
- and release planning, demos and other agile project related meetings.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
- prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Facilitate productivity by ensuring that the team has tools to succeed.
- Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks; motivates the development
- team and keep them excited to move forward; protects the team from outside distractions.
- Manage the team - Ensure that daily, sprint and release commitments are being upheld.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
Project ManagementDevelops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and
Progress:Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
DelegationDelegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority
to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
TeamworkBalances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to
others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts
success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and
objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Change ManagementDevelops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes
effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well;
Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives
appropriate recognition to others.
Customer ServiceManages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to
customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
AnalyticalSynthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition
and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
Problem Solving Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes
information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
QualityDemonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality;
Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
AdaptabilityAdapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes
approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
InitiativeVolunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased
responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Judgment- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions
Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in B Tech is required.
- Masters will be great to have
- Preferably 3 years of project management experience
- Minimum handles team of 25-30 and can handle team upto 70
- Min 8 years of exp in software industry
- Product Development - Conceptualized, architected and lead a team to develop a proprietary Enterprise Web application product.
- Mobility - Good knowledge of windows,iphone and android mobility architectures.
- Technology and Architecture - Core expertise in Java/J2EE , Microsoft, Saas/Cloud computing, Mobile architectures, Web Services standards, Design Patterns, SOA Standards. Extensive knowledge of Rich Interface & Internet Application architectures and Restful Web Services
- Verbal / Nonverbal – Convey easily and quickly any message; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens attentively and seeks clarification; Responds well to
questions; Maintain professional nonverbal communication analogous to situation
- Written - Writes clearly and informatively with a high level of sophistication; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret complex written information.
- Presentation - Presents clearly and informatively, easily maintaining audience attention and responding to audience needs; Able to facilitate discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed.
- Become and remain proficient in all programs necessary to perform the everyday duties of this position.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products is required.
Software Engineer-PHP and Open Source
Common Technical & Professional Skills:
3 Years minimum
IT-Software/ Software Services
Web Application Development and Programming